Piano Lessons for Beginners
Students can successfully begin piano at almost any age with the right teacher and curriculum to fit their needs. We love working with beginning piano students of all ages, whether you or 4 or 94! Learning the piano builds focus, listening, visual processing, memorization, creativity and hundreds of other developmental benefits--and it's so much fun!
Intermediate Piano Lessons
Kids & Adults
As you progress as a piano student, you will
- Learn to read sheet music
- Understand how to use chords to play various musical styles
- Build healthy physical technique at the piano
- Create or improvise
and so much more!
Advanced Piano Lessons
Students that are serious about their musicianship benefit from our "Excel" program. Your private lesson curriculum is still customized just for you, but you are also eligible to:
- Play with a band or ensemble
- Perform or record special video concerts often throughout the year
- Participate in masterclasses (live or virtual)
- Prepare for state music association tests each year (if you choose).